Sutra dancers attend an odissi workshop with Guru Parwati Dutta (Mahagami Gurukul, Aurangabad), 2019
Over the years, Sutra has developed an efficient methodology of training the dancer and preparing the body through an eclectic, specially designed ‘physical conditioning’ which effectively inculcates the correct posture, anga-sudha (the perfection of form and lines) and expressivity.
Through this process, Sutra has produced some of the most compelling talents in Malaysian dance and is internationally known for its excellent standard of Odissi and Bharatanatyam.
(Deba Prasad parampara)
Ballet & Contemporary
Teaching and payment schedules are set up according to semesters:
- 1 Semester January – March inclusive
- 2 Semester April – June inclusive
- 3 Semester July – September inclusive
- 4 Semester October – December inclusive
Dates for Semester breaks will be advised.
Odissi & Bharatanatyam
RM210.00 per semester – works out to RM70.00 per month
RM240.00 per semester – works out to RM80.00 per month
- Fees are payable by semesters only
- There will be a registration of RM50.00 for the new intake
- We do not encourage individual classes unless previously negotiated.
Enquiries: + 603 4021 1092 (office hours)
Sutra students performing for Navaratri, 2019