- UNESCO, Vienna, September 4, 2008.
To preserve, develop and promote both traditional and contemporary performing arts in Malaysia. The Foundation shall:
- Promote Malaysia nationally and internationally through diverse and innovative performances.
- Educate the Malaysian public on traditional and contemporary arts through its programs and courses.
- Develop public participation in all aspects of performing arts regardless of race, creed or religion.
- Provide scholarships in order to develop Malaysian performing arts talents to the highest level.
- Create a laboratory situation which facilitates and stimulates inter-cultural experimentation.